The SJMNRC is pleased to offer our settlement services for both newcomers aspiring to learn English, as well as French-speaking newcomers looking to become involved with Saint John's growing Francophone community.
Below are some of the services we can provide for our Francophone clients:
If you need information regarding immigration in Canada, please visit the SANB or CIC websites.
NB Interview Assistance Program
This orientation presentation is intended to provide sufficient local knowledge to help a prospective candidate to decide on the city of his/her choice. It includes:
- Meeting/analysis with the candidate
- Information session
- Orientation tour and information kit
If you want more information, or would like to register, please contact us at email@example.com or call (506) 642-4242.
- Social and cultural integration through our events
- School integration for francophones
- Referrals to professionals and specialists
- Networking into the community
- Information workshops
For more information about our francophone services, please contact Guy Verna at firstname.lastname@example.org or (506) 642-6464.